EC MOTOR TECHNOLOGY
EC (Electronically Commutated) Motor Fans
Depending on global and nationwide research, the highest
potential whereby electrical energy saving can be achieved
has to do with electrical motors. The leading factor in implementing
this responsibility is EC technology with the high
energy economy it provides.
The (smart plug-and-play) product equipped with an
EC motors, details distinguishing it from other products
on the market, advantages for the manufacturer
and end user:
- Process controller, speed control device or driver, electrical
filters and overload protection (for motor and electronics)
elements are all within the motor.
- Low noise and vibration levels are achieved throughout
the entire operational range.
- 100% speed control is available without using additional
- The unit can operate with 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA set and
- Wide diameter and performance range (Up to 630 mm in
diameter - 6kW in motor power). Pressures as high as
2200 Pa can be accommodated with EC motor powers.
- Fixed performance throughout the full supply current
range = 3 phase - 380-480 VAC - 50/60 Hz –
- Integrated DC supply source for sensors
- Soft start
- Ability to rotate at low speed on standby upon demand
(adjustable minimum offset speed)